What Would Love Do? is a seven week program that explores the biblical parable of Matthew 25, wherein Jesus speaks of the hungry, the thirsty, the stranger, the naked, the sick and the imprisoned. Jesus says that whenever we help others in these conditions, we help God. Join us as we practice serving the neighbor on both a physical and spiritual level in these 6 ways. World-wide coordinated launches are October 5th, 2014 and February 1st, 2015.
- Week1: Love Serves (I was hungry and you gave me food)
- Week 2: Love Brings Truth (I was thirsty and you gave me drink)
- Week 3: Love Welcomes (I was a stranger and you took me in)
- Week 4: Love Comforts (I was naked and you clothed me)
- Week 5: Love Visits (I was sick and you visited me)
- Week 6: Love is Present (I was in prison and you came to me)
- Week 7: Love Rejoices (Wrap-up week)
Includes a doctrinal study by John Odhner, comprehensive list of charity organizations and service ideas, suggestions for small group involvement or individual study, additional multi-media resources, and weekly task cards.
Automatically get 15% off when you order 50 or more workbooks!
Ordering for outside North America? Email us at NewChurchJourney@gmail.com or call 267-502-4916 to inquire about local printing options.
Visit www.NewChurchJourney.org for more information about this program.