This is the eBook Download (will be sent as a link to download in your confirmation email).
This five-week program workbook inspires us to pay attention to our thoughts and feelings, and the way we express those thoughts and feelings to others. Since true connection has a heavenly quality, we will explore symbolism from various Biblical parables that start with the words, “The kingdom of heaven is like . . .” Each chapter includes a communication task drawn from the parable, as well as daily readings, quotes and reflections.This will be a great chance to support each other on a journey of true self-expression, as we nourish connections with those we love. Join us as we practice speaking in ways that are kind, true and useful!
- Week 1: Am I listening?(Listen with an open mind and open heart. Be soft ground.)
- Week 2: Is it true?(Question your stressful thoughts and find your truth. Sell the junk; buy the pearl.)
- Week 3: Is it kind? (Identify your feelings and come from love. Keep oil in your lamp.)
- Week 4: Is it useful? (Identify boundaries and make requests. Maintain your vine-yard.)
- Week 5: Am I willing?(When you’re ready, come to the feast! All are welcome)
Small group leadership notes and workbook together in one book!
Visit NewChurchJourney.org for more information about this program.